Thursday, January 5, 2012

Handmade Love Vol. VI: Jewelry Edition

 Here is another edition of my handmade love posts, where I post lovely handmade items I find on Etsy. These one seems to be themed as I've chosen all jewelry pieces. Aren't they gorgeous?


     Gold Dust Shake Bracelet
$32.20 by helloberry

HelloBerry is a handmade jewelry shop run by three girlfriends, which I think is so much fun! I've been buying a lot of chunky chain jewelry lately and this shop is further fueling my current jewerly obsession. The lace part of these bracelets also come in other fun colors like silver, white, and fog gray. I've been debating between the all gold bracelet above or the black/gold combination.


 
$47 by tinygalaxies


Aren't these earrings gorgeous?! Almost all the jewelry in this shop is made with glitter and if you've been following my blog you know by now that I'm pretty much obsessed with things that sparkle. When I stumbled upon the fabulous earrings above, her shop immediately went into my favorites. If you want to add a bit of glimmer to your life, definitely check out tinygalaxie's shop.

$28 by juliegarland

In my opinion, whoever said that mixing gold & silver is a no-no was very mistaken. Over the past few years, my jewelry collection has been growing with pieces that mix the two tones which is why I'm loving these gold nugget on silver hoop earrings. 

Do you shop on Etsy? What's your favorite handmade item you've purchased?


❤ 
P.S. AWESOME ZOYA PROMOTION:


Zoya nail polish has a promotion going on now until 1/9/12 at Zoya.com. Basically you get 2 FREE nail polishes, you just pay for shipping. Enter code ZOYA2012 at checkout. 


If you're curious, here are the 2 shades I choose:
Left: Layla 
Right: Hayden 


Upcoming posts (be sure to subscribe!)
Revlon Lip Butters Swatches/Review
What's in my Bag?

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter