Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?

I'm a bad vacation packer. I try to plan out outfits but end up throwing in extra shoes (I might want to wear these), clothes (what if the weather changes??) and accessories (I need this, and this, and this, and this) to the point where my suitcase barely closes.


However, I think I am better at planning makeup (somewhat?). These are the products I find work well together where I can create different makeup looks that I might want to wear on vacation. Here is what is in my aqua & coral red makeup bag (handmade by me!). Loving aqua & coral paired together. This is my large-sized makeup bag and can be found at PinkGlitterBoutique- can you believe there is STILL room for a few more items? And yes, that's a MAC palette in there!



Palette:
MAC 15 Eyeshadow Palette- Travel Bonus: By bringing a customizable palette you can pick and choose the eyeshadows to create the looks you want.





Face:
♥MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation
♥NARS Orgasm Blush/Laguna Bronzer Duo
♥Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
♥Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
♥Benefit the Porefessional Pore Minimizer














Eyes:
♥Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
♥Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero
♥Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
♥Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
♥Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara












Lips (from left to right):
♥MAC Lipstick in Angel
♥MAC Lipstick in Creme D' Nude
♥MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga












Lipgloss (from top to bottom):

♥NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight
♥MAC Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out
♥NARS Lipgloss in Super Orgasm













Tools:
♥Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
♥Urban Decay Grind House Pencil Sharpner








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter