Thursday, August 11, 2011

On My Wishlist

Here are a few things currently on my makeup shopping list:


I've heard so many good things about the beauty blender. It is a non-disposable (yay, eco-friendly!) sponge that you dampen with water and use to "stipple" on foundation. I'm pretty impatient when it come to stippling on foundation with my (smaller) foundation brush, so I'm hoping this works better.  This set comes with two blenders and a special cleanser for the sponges. 
Find at Sephora for $39.95.

I'm in love with Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil liners, so when they came out with a 24/7 liquid liner I knew I had to try it. I currently own Perversion (carbon black) and love it. The formula is pigmented and lasts all day. In fact, I needed to pick up waterproof makeup remover wipes because this liner doesn't budge or flake! Going to pick up Woodstock (hot pink with iridescent sparkle) to add a fun, pop of color on my lids. 
Find at UrbanDecay for $18 each.


Not that I neeeed another nail polish to add to my collection, but I don't have a navy blue. Plus, Butter London is 3 Free, which means they are DPB, Toulene, and Formaldehyde free. Isn't this color awesome for Fall/Winter? See how easily I convince myself to purchase another nail polish?
Find at Ulta for $14 each.


What's on your makeup shopping list?

2 comments:

  1. Oh definitely get the beauty blender, I have one and it does an amazing job - so much better than my stippling brush! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear another postive experience with the blender. Definitely going to pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter