Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blocks of Color

A Spring trend seen all over the runway is known as "color blocking." Color blocking is when you mix different bright or bold colored clothes together into one outfit. For example: a hot pink blouse, lemon yellow skirt and royal blue shoes. When I try this look, I'm going to add pops of color using bright nail polish.

OPI Nail Polish
From left to right: MODern Girl, Banana Bandana, & Teal the Cows Come Home

Because this trend looks like so fun to put together, I've decided to try color-blocking my makeup bags. This collection was so much fun to put together and I love how these makeup bags turned out.


Makeup Bags by Pink Glitter Boutique







This Spring trend is so much fun and can't wait to put some outfits together. Now if only "Spring" would really get here in the Northeast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter