Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rings and Pretty Things

One of my favorite things to shop for on Etsy is jewelry. Every time I wear a piece of jewelry from Etsy I get several compliments on that piece and people asking me where I bought it. Compliments don't happen nearly as often when I wear a piece from a chain store. With so many talented jewelry sellers on Etsy, it can be hard to choose. Here are some of my favorite Etsy jewelers (check back for part 2 including necklaces and bracelets). Enjoy & let me know your favorites!






Queen of Hearts Earrings.
Who says you can't mix gold and silver? I love these earrings from 3RexesJewelry for exactly that reason. They look medieval yet are still very girly with a pretty pink stone set in a heart. I'm not sure if 3rexes still makes my particular earring, however, she has plenty of other really pretty sets up for sale.








Satin Bow and Pearl Earrings $10
I get so many compliments on these bow and pearl earrings when I wear them. I purchased these earrings in turquoise and I loved them so much, I went back and bought them in black too. Everything in MademoiselleMermaid is so bright and colorful- perfect for the upcoming spring and summer seasons! She just added pink (and black) polka dotted bow earrings to her shop. So cute- not sure how long I'm going to be able to resist...






Blue Drusy with Hearts Ring $92
I used to collect rocks when I was little. My favorites were the ones that sparkled. When I saw this ring from luckyduct, it reminded me of my sparkly rock collection. I had to buy it and decided it would be a "celebration" ring for my one year Etsy anniversary. Believe me, it's even sparklier (is that even a word?) in person!












Pink Topaz Pink Rock Fetish Ring $168

With so many pretty rings in onegarnetgirl's shop, I had such a hard time choosing what ring to put on my Christmas list. Then I saw this ring- as soon as I saw the *hot pink* stone I was sold. I love this ring! (Here it is pictured sitting on my glass heart ring holder ($32) from providenceartglass.)








For information, the most accurate and up-to-date prices, and more pictures check out or contact these awesome sellers on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter