Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Handmade Love Vol. III

Here are some handmade items on Etsy I'm currently lusting over:


I love this ring. It's so unique and edgy. Want your ring to say something other than favored? The seller can personalize your ring with a word or two!


I love wearing pretty scarves & gloves when the weather gets chilly. These cinnamon colored gloves are the perfect color for fall and I'm in love with the tiny gold heart sequins sewn on. 




In college, a planner was the ultimate organizational tool to write down my many assignments/tests, sport games, and club meetings. I love that this planner is broken into weeks but also has a monthly calendar, a notes/to do section and a telephone/address book!  Plus, these planners from etsy shop, sarahpinto, are so fun and preppy!

Love these handmade items & want to see more? Check out my past Handmade Love posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter