Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nude Nails

I've been searching for a natural, nude nail polish color for awhile now but never ended up deciding on one. My Ulta Rewards allowed me to pick out two salon nail polishes so I finally decided on a sandy beige color.



I've always been partial to just about every color in the nail polish rainbow, except I've never owned a nude polish. (Although after thinking about getting into the St. Patrick's Day spirit last month, I realized I do not own any variation of green polish either.) This beige color, Sand Tropez, is by Essie and is part of their Spring collection.

Two coats sans a top coat

My collection mainly consists of OPI, mostly because I am a big fan of their wider brush. However, after this purchase, I think I will begin adding more Essie polish to my collection. The formula of Sand Tropez was very easy to work with and I'm in love with the color. I plan on purchasing the other neutral color in the collection, Topless and Barefoot, which is described as a "barely there soft beige pink."

What do you think, do you like nude nails trend? Any nude/neutral/natural polish recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter