Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rings and Pretty Things 2

Like I said in my first blog post on handmade jewelry, every time I wear a piece of handmade jewelry I get so many compliments. Here are more of my favorites from my handmade jewelry collection. All of which can be found & purchased on Etsy.

Pearl Cluster Bracelet $28-30
I'm glad I received this dark pink bracelet for Christmas. Because if I had to choose one bracelet to put on my Christmas list it would be one tough decision. AMIdesigns has so many beautiful pearl colors and combinations! Even the toggle clasp is pretty! I wore this out to dinner with my friends and they loved it.



Pearls and Ribbon in Tiffany $25
I love any piece of jewelry combining bows & pearls. I wore this necklace for my birthday dinner. I paired it with a black top and it really dressed up my outfit. This necklace is from themustardseedco.




Petite Fabric Rosette Earrings $7.00
Lovestitched takes handmade fabric roses and uses them to create lovely accessories like rings, earrings, and even headbands. As you can see, I love tiffany blue and chose a pair of rose earrings. These little roses are post earrings and cover most of the ear lobe. They come in many pretty colors, and at $7 a pair you can afford to get more than one.



Mini Lou Rosette Hair Pins $7.00
I also purchased these Rosette Hair pins from Lovestitched's shop. I chose the hot pink and dark grey as my set of two. I love wearing one of these to pin back my hair when I curl my hair.

Check out these amazing shops for more information, up-to-date prices, and more pictures. Share any favorite handmade jewelers or jewelry pieces that you discovered on Etsy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter