Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes

I got a few more amazonian clay blushes since my original review here and wanted to show you some more swatches in case you are considering picking up one. There are four new shades listed on Sephora's site but are listed as out of stock. (One of which is the shade Adore, which my boyfriend purchased for me in the Tarte Discovery Kit)



I first wore this blush to a wedding I attended in November. I was impressed that this blush lasted pretty much the entire day even through dancing. Tarte advertises that the blush lasts 12 hours. I would say it lasted on me between 8-10 hours with little fading.






From Left to Right: 
❤ Flush: Deep Berry
❤ Natural Beauty: Muted Strawberry Red
Amused: Bright Pink
❤ Blissful: Warm Peach
❤ Adored: Shimmering Light Pink


 ❤ Natural Beauty: Muted Strawberry Red

❤ Amused: Bright Pink

 ❤ Flush: Deep Berry

 ❤ Adored: Shimmering Light Pink
*Contains tiny bits of glitter

❤ Blissful: Warm Peach


Left to Right: Flushed, Natural Beauty, Amused, Blissful, & Adored


The pigmentation of these blushes are amazing although the picture above really does not do them justice. The first time I tried this blush (in Amused), I packed my brush with blush and had really pink cheeks and had to blend it out. So I would definitely recommend starting with a light hand and slowly building up the color.

While they are on the pricier side (I picked up two with a discount/three were gifts) at $25, I 
really think they are a great investment. Best blush I've tried yet.

So have you tried Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush? What's your favorite Tarte product?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, honey!I wish you all the best in 2012!Great blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blush is my favorite, these are great colors!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so beautiful! I love them all, and I would be unable to choose just one! I need them all :) I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura: Which shade is your favorite?

    @Alina: Thank you! Happy New Year!

    @h2: I've been obsessed with blush lately!

    @Ivana: Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter