Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding Weekend

My boyfriend and I were invited to a wedding this past weekend. My bf was a groomsmen so I was very excited to see him all dressed up in a tuxedo. Plus, I love a reason to get dressed up and dance! 


My Makeup:


Urban Decay's Smog (Naked Palette) in Crease
UD Flow (15 Anniversary Palette) on Inner Lid
UD Chase (15 Anniversary Palette) on Outer Lid


I promise my makeup looked better in person than in this picture. I'm having a hard time getting any decent photos (most are out of focus/dark/and not picking up colors) with this Sony Cybershot. I'm probably going to be selling this camera and getting a new one soon. If you have any good camera recommendations please let me know. I also need it for product photography for my Etsy shop.

I finished off the look with pink cheeks and pink lips:




MAC lipstick in Angel (swatch on the right)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused (swatch on the left) Review coming soon! here.

My dress:

Sequin Belted Dress, Express $98


As you can probably guess from my "Pink Glitter" blog/shop name, I love anything that glitters. So I was really excited when I found this black sequin dress. Even more exciting was that I saved over $90 at Express with coupons (I also picked up a pair of their Editor pants and two tops).

My shoes:



Steve Madden Glitter Heels, Marshall's $39.99

If you follow me on twitter, you probably already saw these shoes I found at Marshall's. My feet are killing me today but these glittery heels are so worth it! I was disappointed because the pair I tried on were too big, but my mom found a hidden pair in my size. I love shopping with my mom :)


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That's a great, simple look! Love it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shoes!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress, I'm a sucker for glitter and sparkle :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear,
    I just came across your blog through Late Afternoon and what a lovely surprise, you have a very nice blog going on too!
    Def. worth the follow!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glittery shoes are GORGEOUS! I wouldn't be able to walk in them, but I sure do love looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter