Friday, November 4, 2011

Sephora F&F Haul

Happy Friday! If you follow me on twitter, you probably already saw a peek at my Sephora F&F Haul.

If you haven't, here is what I picked up during the 20% off event. Reviews and swatches to come soon, so be sure to subscribe! :)

 I'm so happy my order arrived quickly. My MAC foundation is too dark for my now pale fall/winter complexion. I have a wedding to attend this weekend where my boyfriend is a groomsmen so I'm glad my foundation will match for pictures. 

♥ Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused $25
♥ Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation in 115 Ivory $40
♥ Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #38 $19
♥ Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream $5
♥ nails Inc. Magentic Nail Polish in Trafalagar Square $16

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #38

Did you pick up anything during Sephora F&F event or Ulta's 20% off event?
If so, let me know what you hauled in the comments below!


  1. Der Lippie sieht gut aus würde gern mal ein Swatch sehen :)

  2. @BeautyPassion- I'll be doing swatches for the lipstick and blush next week along with a review :)

  3. Ahh I wish I would have known about this sale! It looks like you got a lot of great products! I love the tarte blush color and Make Up Forever is amazing!


    Erin @

  4. I use MUFE foundation also and love it! pretty amazing.

  5. ugh! i totally missed the f&f discount -_- dang. luckily, i found out about urban decay's f&f discount in time and was able to get some eyeliner.

    i can't wait to hear what you think about these products (especially the tarte blush! the shade looks gorgeous)


  6. Very nice haul. Every item you picked are great items and top sellers that you'll love. If your loving the Reds this winter I would also recommend MUFE #43 44 and 45. I'll have a post this week about winter and reds. ;)

  7. @Erica- I know Sephora is having another discount event soon but you have to have to be a VIB loyalty member (I think you have to spend $350 or more in a year to qualify). At least you got to take advantage of the UD sale- I love their eyeliners!

    @Lizzie- Thanks for the recommendations on the MUFE. I'm new to MUFE and I'm really loving the lipstick so far! It's more of a summer color though, so I'll definitely check out those reds and your post!

  8. Ooohh ! incredible color ! i liked !
    great lipstick!!!
    you have got a very nice blog!your shares are enjoy and pretty :)) congrats for everything and swatches. i have got a nail polish blog.i wait u my blog :) i follow you now ... to discuss ;)
    My Blog ! click click

  9. the tarte blush is super cute! its such a barbie pink shade, lovely!


Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter