Sunday, November 20, 2011

Handmade Love Vol. IV

Not only do I love shopping for myself (who doesn't?) on the handmade site Etsy, but I also love shopping for gifts to give friends & family. It makes gift-giving a little extra special when you give a gift that someone actually made.


Here are a few items I've been lusting over on Etsy.
All of which would make excellent gifts for a loved one or maybe you want to put it on a holiday list for yourself ;)


$45 by TinyArmour

Aren't these earrings fabulous? I keep seeing pyramid studs everywhere and I'm really loving this trend.



Need to write thanks or maybe just hello? Send a friend a glamourous pink lipstick note card. 

Set of 5: $5 by InfraredStudios




It sparkles. It glitters. Need I say more?

$34.99 by thecoolpuppy

The perfect gift for the furry friend in your life. TheCoolPuppy has so many stylish collars with leather flowers, colorful hearts, and even studs! We bought the Cool Sky Blue collar for my dog (she's a black lab) last year and she looks adorable in it.



More Handmade Love/Gift Guides to come!
Previous Handmade Love posts HERE, HERE, & HERE.

P.S.- If you shop on Etsy, let me know your fave items/shops. I'd love to check them out!

6 comments:

  1. I love that necklace. AWesome

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now i'm lusting over those earrings. lol. beyond cute. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards are amazing!
    Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where price is bag full of gifts! You can join it here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Spike the Punch necklaces- the beest way to spice up an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADOREEEEE that necklace!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter