Monday, November 7, 2011

Benefit F&F Sale

Another one of my favorite makeup brands is having their Friends & Family Sale! 
Save 20% on Benefit Cosmetics with code LOVEYALL

Unfortunately it does not include the holiday products. But you can get Free standard shipping automatically on orders over $50 in the US (orders over $125 internationally). 

I figured I'd write another recommendation post similar to my Urban Decay post last week in case you're looking for something to get for yourself or a gift for someone else. :)

Regular Price: $22.00
Sale Price: $17.60 



If you love a great lengthening mascara, They're Real is the mascara you've been looking for. I usually stick to drugstore mascaras but this mascara is one high-end mascara I will likely be repurchasing. Full Review here. Want to know what the differences between They're Real & Bad Gal Lash? Click here for my comparison post.

Regular Price: $28
Sale Price: $22.40



Never thought that these four colors blended together would create such a pretty blush. This blush is great for everyday. The pinky-peach color gives your cheeks a soft, natural flush of color. Full review here.

Regular Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $22.40


Described as a 3D brightening powder to brighten, sculpt & define. Bella Bamba is a pretty pink color with great pigmentation. It can be built up in intensity or blended out for a softer, pretty pink glow. (Tip: A little goes a long way!) Full review/swatches here. 

Regular price: $34.00
Sale Price: $27.20



This product is great if you don't like liquid foundation but still want coverage. This powder foundation is silky too! You can use this product in a few ways. For a sheer finish, I apply the powder with a brush. If you want a lot of coverage, I use the sponge that is included. I recommend using your own face/powder brush as the little brush that is included is scratchy and sheds like crazy. However, I did purchase this product awhile ago so maybe the brush has improved since then?


Code Expires: 11/14/11 at 11:59 pm PST.

More Details from Benefit:
Get 20% off any order, enter LOVEYALL at checkout. Offer valid only at benefitcosmetics.com. Excludes holiday products and expires 11/14/11 at 11:59pm PST. Combinable with standard shipping offers only. FREE standard shipping is automatically applied on all US orders over $50 and international orders over $125. No codes necessary. Excludes order shipping to China.

What's your favorite Benefit product? Are you going to pick up anything during the F&F sale?

4 comments:

  1. So many great beauty products, love the blush!

    Please, follow me on Cosa mi metto???
    If you already don’t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefit is one of my fav beauty brands also. I do a bottom coat of their "They're Real" mascara and a top coat of their "Bad Gal." Va-va-voom. Hello lashes!

    www.hautewifetoday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter