Saturday, July 16, 2011

Urban Decay Fall 2011 Collection

Here are some pictures & swatches for some of the things I picked up from Urban Decay's Fall collection. I only picked up a few things to start with due to the fact I just purchased a few things from their Friends & Family Sale.

I have my eye on their 15 Anniversary Palette (15 new e/s colors), which is currently out of stock (UD says it will be back) on UrbanDecay.com. I also want to check out their new brow tint, but I'm waiting until I see them in person. With my light eyebrows, it can be hard to find a color that matches well. Most blonde shades are too dark for me.

♥24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion 










♥Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Crush (hot pink) 
& Punch Drunk (bright orange cream)

Note: These new lip colors are exclusive to Sephora.






Left: Punch Drunk
Right: Crush


Where to Buy: UrbanDecay.com & Sephora (lipsticks found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter