Thursday, July 14, 2011

Urban Decay F&F Haul

Urban Decay recently had their Friends & Family 25% off sale. Urban Decay is my favorite brand. If fact, the majority of my makeup collection is Urban Decay. Glad I only bought a few things because their Fall Collection (next blog post) came out two days later which I also had to sample.

Here's what I picked up during the sale...

Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden: $19
This primer is described as a matte tawny shade. Although original primer potion dries clear, their other primers have color to them. Eden is great to brighten the eye and I noticed it really helps evens out any discoloration on & around the eyelid area.



Shown not blended to show color difference 

 Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size: $29
I have been religiously using UDPP for over four years now. It not only helps my makeup stay put longer but eyeshadow is so much easier to apply due to its smooth, creamy texture. I was so happy when Urban Decay finally changed the packaging to a squeeze tube because I could never get the last bit of product out. So when I saw UDPP not only in a squeeze tube but in a "professional size" (150% more product!), I knew I had to pick it up.



Lipstick in 5150 $22
Although I dislike the packaging of UD lipsticks (those little swords are dangerous!), I did fall in love with this coral red color. It is semi-sheer but the color is buildable. This lipstick also has glitter but it is tiny. I love this color for summer- it reminds me of how your lips look after eating a cherry popsicle! The only downside to this lipstick is the chemical taste, which after purchasing and doing some research, found out others have complained about this as well.






Where to Buy: UrbanDecay.com, Sephora & Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter